Do you create powerful work?/
We look for people whose brainpower, talent and attitude help us create powerful work, each and every day. Work that engages audiences, changes perceptions and behaviours and delivers results for our clients. Creative work that advances our business. Powerful work that expands our collective thinking and develops each of us as individuals.
It takes excellent people and a great culture to achieve all this. That’s why we put our energy into attracting, retaining and developing the right people to make this a fantastic place to work.
What's in it for you?
- A safe and supportive environment of friends, not just co-workers.
- A highly creative and collaborative workplace where everyone’s ideas are welcome.
- We are an eclectic mix of nationalities, ages, interests, beliefs and personalities and welcome individuals who add to this mix - without reverse discriminating.
- A focus on personal accountability, encouraging everyone to do what they said they would.
- A variety of projects and clients.
- Steady new business flows bringing in fresh challenges and opportunities.
- Competitive industry pay, leave and other employment benefits.
- Flexibility in hours around your and our clients’ needs.
- An active focus on your personal development and work/life balance.
- Well-structured internal communications keeping everyone informed and engaged.
- A culture of recognising and celebrating both team and individual success.
- The day off for your birthday.
- A focus on doing it better, not on just doing it how we always have.
- Ownership of the business by staff - in time, you could be invited to own a share.
- A social and fun culture.
- All staff share in our profits each year (after one full year’s service).
- A community focus through our support of children’s causes and the arts community.
- We encourage you to volunteer in the community with one fully-paid day per year to work with the charity of your choice.
- We care about the environment, that’s why we are carbon neutral.
- A dedicated wellbeing programme includes discounted health insurance, medical checks and to counselling.
- Creative physical spaces, ideally located in both Auckland and Wellington.
- A highly satisfied team – as measured by our annual staff satisfaction survey.
We currently don’t have any vacancies. However, please submit your details (using the form below) to be in for consideration when an opportunity does become available.